ACH debit and credit
Paya Services allows customers to process single and recurring authorized ACH debit and credit transactions from the checking account of consumers or businesses.Download infosheet
Process a one-time debit or credit transaction to consumer or business accounts.
Process debits and credits to a consumer or business account on a scheduled recurring basis.
How it works
- Written authorization is obtained from the client.
- Transaction information uploaded to Paya through a variety of options (virtual terminal, payment gateway, API or batch file).
- Funds electronically debited from merchant or client.
- Funds electronically deposited into merchant’s or client’s account.
- Check Verification
- Check Guarantee
- Web based user interface or API available
- Error reduction systems
- Customer information management systems
- User defined custom fields
- Data export for 3rd party accounting or archiving
- Supports multiple locations and users
- Multiple certified 3rd party gateways supported
- Virtual terminal
- Improved cash flows with expedited payments
- Eliminate banking fees and paper check handling costs
- Reduce bad checks
- Automatic notification and resubmission of NSF items
- Membership Organizations
- Bill Payments
- Property Management